Thursday, December 27, 2007

Next

It's crazy how fast Christmas comes and goes. We had a wonderful day. The kids were great and loved all of their gifts. Yesterday I spent the day "finding" the house. It seems like the day after Christmas my house always looks like a tornado hit. I spent time going through the kids' toys. Getting rid of older ones and finding places for the new ones. I had to purge some of the Christmas goodies from the kitchen counter...so I could FIND the kitchen counter. It was a very productive day. Today I am going to the airport to pick up our friends. They are flying in from Oregon to spend a week. Very excited about that. I just have to throw this in for fun...I just noticed that it is 9:40 a.m. and both of my kids are STILL ASLEEP!!! Gotta love that!

2 people said:

Mama Lisa said...

hey there. i have seen you too. nice to informally meet you. i understand the mess. we spent the last two days cleaning and organizing our house. we made a giant box for goodwill..out with the old, in with the new. have a happy new year.

Kara said...

9:40? I'm jealous; I've got two early birds here. :) 7:30 is sleeping in for them.