Thursday, December 20, 2007

On The Seventh Day of Christmas...

Not much happening today. Think I will FINALLY go grocery shopping. I have needed to do that for the past week but haven't had a chance. My family is ready to have some food in the house again. Today is Makenzie's last day of school until January. I'm excited about that. It will be nice to get a little extra sleep. Tonight I am going shopping with my brother. He hasn't even started his Christmas shopping yet. This should be fun. He's doing good this year though. He usually doesn't go shopping until Christmas Eve!


On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: Seven swans a-swimming.

2 people said:

Anonymous said...

If I don't get you 7 swans a swimming does that mean I am not your true love?

Life As I Know It said...

hmmm.....I think it might. ;0}