Monday, December 24, 2007

On The Eleventh Day of Christmas...

I can't believe it is Christmas Eve. This holiday season has gone by way too fast. Tonight we are going to the Christmas Eve service at our church. This is something we do every year. It is a candlelit service and is very peaceful and beautiful. Each year they have someone sitting in a big chair on the stage and they have all the kids come and sit around him and he reads them the Christmas story out of the Bible. It is so sweet to see them all sitting up there. Then they each get a candy cane. The rest of the service is riddled with crinkling sounds of candy canes being unwrapped and eaten. After the service we will be going to Scott's parent's house. We will have dinner and open gifts with them. I always look forward to this. I am so very blessed to have amazing in-laws. I love spending time with them. Well, it's off to get my house straightened up and get ready for the day's events. Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas!


On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: Eleven pipers piping.


0 people said: