Friday, December 14, 2007

On The First Day of Christmas...



I am spending the day baking cookies for church this weekend. I usually do this each week. On Saturday nights after church they have cookies and coffee for people who want to hang around and visit. There are a couple of us who make a few dozen cookies each week for that. This weekend is the Christmas program, so we are having to bake so much more than normal to prepare for the larger crowd. I am making chocolate chip cookies, snicker doodles, and chocolate peanut butter cookies. On top of all the baking, I still have to run to the store and pick up a gift for Scott's work party tomorrow night, and Makenzie's class is having a sale on things they have made. They are learning what it takes to run a business. The class was divided into different groups and each group had to come up with a product, create the product, price it, and advertise it. Today they are selling all the different products they have made, so I am heading to the school to buy some wonderful hand-made things made by 4th graders! Oh the memories!


On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: A partridge in a pear tree.

0 people said: