Wednesday, December 19, 2007

On The Sixth Day of Christmas...


Makenzie did a great job singing with her choir last night. Not only did she sound great, but she looked beautiful too! I can't believe how fast she is growing up.
Tonight we have church and Caleb has been waiting for this night all year. It is finally his turn to bring the snack in his class. Every week he asks if it is his turn yet. The child who brings the snack that week gets to hold the flag when they say the Pledge of Allegiance, they get to pick their favorite song to sing during story time, and they get to pray for the snack if they want. Caleb is SO excited that it is finally his turn!
I need to finish up my Christmas shopping. Just need to get a few more stocking stuffers. I'm excited for Christmas next week. Then 2 days after Christmas our friends, Kerry and Sara, from Oregon will be here for 8 days. The house will be packed, but we don't care. Looking forward to having them here!

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: Six geese a-laying.

1 people said:

Barry Hughes said...

Dude, that was harmony I heard from them girls! What a great Christmas Extravaganza!