Sunday, December 16, 2007

On The Third Day of Christmas...

We successfully made it through the weekend craziness without any battle wounds! The Christmas program was excellent. All of my Babies had a part. Makenzie sang in a trio, and did a FANTASTIC job, Caleb (along with all the preschoolers) got to sing "The Little Drummer Boy" while beating on his coffee-canister drum. They also sang "Away In A Manger", along with cute hand motions. Scott sang "Glory in the Highest" while 3 ladies and a bunch of the cutest little girls did an interpretive dance. It was so good! Caleb wasn't happy with being woke up at 6:45 this morning to go to church, but once he got moving we were doing good. I don't have even the small amount of energy it takes to go get the camera and download the pictures from the program, so I will post them later this week. Now I'm off to put on my pajama's and spend the rest of the day lounging in my comfy chair with a good book...until tonight when we will watch the Survivor Finale!! WooHoo!!


On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: Three french hens.

0 people said: