Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome 2008



It is officially 2008. We had a great New Year's Eve. We spent the evening at my parent's house. Our friends K & S from Oregon are still here and Mike, Brenda, and Taylor Fick joined us for the fun. After a delicious meal of homemade mexican food (thanks mom!) and fabulous homemade cinnamon rolls (thanks Brenda!), we spent the evening playing and laughing...lots of laughing. Most of the guys ended up in the living room playing golf on the Wii and the rest of us played a dice game in the dining room. It was the most and hardest I have laughed in a long time.
I can't believe that 2007 has come and gone. So much happened for us in that year. We were blessed to be able to come back home. I am thankful every day. I hope that no matter how bad or good 2007 was for you, that 2008 will be a year to remember. My motto for 2008 is "Pray Big". God has so much that He wants to give us, He is just waiting for us to ask. Let's ask!

4 people said:

Anonymous said...

Pray Big Baby!! Love You!!

Anonymous said...

It shoudl read "PRAY BIG" Baby! NOT Pray "Big Baby." =) =)

Life As I Know It said...

Scott, you crack me up!

Kara said...

Good reminder Jess. Thanks for the laugh, Scott.