Friday, January 4, 2008

Whew!

Our friends, Kerry and Sara, left today to fly back to Oregon. They have been here for the past 8 days. We had a lot of fun. We played Wii, ate, laughed, went to the movies, had a blast at my parents on New Year's Eve, and basically just had a great time laughing and hanging out. It was nice having them here, and now I am ready to get back into the everyday routine. Makenzie is back to school. She went back on Thursday. I am looking forward to this weekend. Scott doesn't have to work and has no obligations with the worship team at church. We get to sleep in tomorrow and veg all day. Then we will head to church tomorrow night, and after that we are going to our friends house to hang out. We haven't been over there in a while, so it will be nice to catch up after the hoidays. Sunday we have NO PLANS! I love days when we have nothing scheduled. We usually find something to do, but it's nice to be able to just wing it. Well, seeing as I really have nothing exciting to write about, I will go and snuggle with my kiddos for a bit before they head off to bed. Hope you all have a great weekend!

0 people said: