Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just For Fun

This is courtesy of Mama Lisa. I love to read these because it seems I always learn something new about the person who fills it out. Please feel free to post this as well. I look forward to reading your answers!

A - Available or single: I am very happily married!
B - Best friends: Scott is my very best friend. We laugh all the time and have so much fun together.
C - Cake or pie: I would have to say cheesecake. I guess that would be a cake and pie at the same time.
D - Drink of choice: Coffee & tea. I like them both hot or iced.
E - Essential item I use everyday: Well, there are the obvious...toothbrush, deodorant, etc. But seeing as this is so you can learn something you may not know about me, I would have to say...chapstick. I cannot go to sleep without putting chapstick on.
F - Favorite colors: In clothing I like blacks and browns. Boring, I know. Other than that I don't really have a preference. I am drawn to very bright colors, but I don't have any in my house.
G - Gummy bears or gummy worms: I am not a fan of gummy anything. My kids LOVE gummy worms though. I will try to eat one once in a while but I have a hard time getting past the texture.
H - Hometown: I was born in Portland, lived in Wyoming from the time I can remember until I was 9, then moved to Boise. I consider Boise my hometown.
I - Indulgence: HOT bubble bath with a good book. This is my "me" time at the end of the day.
J - January or February: February. It is closer to the end of winter!
K - Kids and names: Makenzie Denae and Caleb Bishop. I also have 2 step-daughters that I adore. Brittany Nichole and Camille Ashlyn.
L - Life is incomplete without: God and Family.
M - Marriage date: October 21, 1995
N - Number of siblings: 2 sisters and 1 brother
O - Oranges or apples: Apples. I like really sour green apples with a sprinkle of salt on them. Mmmm...my mouth waters just thinking about it.
P - Phobias or fears: I hate being dirty. I don't think that is a phobia, but I hate it when my kids or myself get dirty. I hate when there is a mess, clutter, or chaos. It stresses me out. But I am freaked out by snakes. They give me the creeps. And I have a fear of my children getting hurt. Crazy, I know, but I can't help it.
Q - Quote I love: Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
R - Reason to smile: I am loved and blessed with an amazing family!
S - Season: Summer. I LOVE the heat!
T - Tag: I tag anyone who reads this. I love to learn more about people.
U - Unknown fact about me: Hmmm...this is a tricky one. Everyone knows so much about me already. Ok, so, I won an award for playing the piano in a competition when I was a teen.
V - Vegetable that you don't like: Beets. They taste like dirt.
W - Worst habit: Telling my kids to be careful. And worrying.
X - I just noticed there is no question for X. I will make up my own. X-rays: Once when I was a kid and I sprained my wrist Indian leg wrestling with my sister. Lame.
Y - Your favorite food: I love Chinese food. But I could eat popcorn everyday.
Z - Zodiac sign: Scorpio. But I don't put a lot of stock into signs.

3 people said:

Anonymous said...

I've seen this before and love reading them! Even on those random blog of people I don't know. :) I will have post my anwers sometime next week.

Anonymous said...

What? Your best friend is Scott? Who's that? I am gonna have to do some butt kicking when I find him!

Mama Lisa said...

Yah! i am so glad you did it. ok, love your kids name. never, ever thought of putting salt on an apple before....i love that quote, it's so beautiful. i will have to remember that one. thanks for sharing.