Monday, January 14, 2008

Not much...

I haven't done anything exciting lately and felt there was really nothing to blog about. Since I look at everyone else's blog each day and am bummed when there isn't anything new to read, I figured I could at least update my own. That way the one or two of you who are reading this (thanks mom!) have something new! :0)

I too was won over by the new store, Steve & Barry's. I went twice this past week and bought some fun stuff. You can't beat a new pair of jeans for $8.98! There was also a great sale going on at Old Navy. We were able to get a lot of stuff for CHEAP! Gotta love that!

Our friends, Tom and Lorene, came for dinner on Thursday night. We had a great time catching up with them.

Yesterday was a relaxing day. I was feeling the need for a little "me time", so I left the kids at home with Scott and I went to my parents house where my mom, sister, and I spent the afternoon playing Canasta. I haven't played since I was a kid, but it all came back pretty quick. I am looking forward to many more Canasta games with them!

10 people said:

Clover said...

Ooh! Thanks for the Steve and Barry's tip. Can't wait to check it out.

Cute blog!

(I'm Quyann's SIL)

Alaskagirl said...

I'm jelous that you got to spend time with Tom and Lisa. I can't wait to see them this summer. I will update soon. Happy Monday!

Always around said...

the pic? possole.

Anonymous said...

Isn't Steve and Barry's great! Went last night to return some things and came out with 2 new pairs of pants :) Broke even so that is good, right?! Even though the store will always have great prices, it would be nice if it stayed at 8.98 wouldn't it.

Mama Lisa said...

what is steve and barry's? where is it? jeans for under ten bucks. too good to be true? i feel that way sometimes too...not much to say somedays, while others i talk pure nonsense.

Mama Lisa said...

by the way...your husband's picture FREAKED me out at first...then i had a good laugh. i just saw his little picture by the post and thought it was some weirdo on my blog... :)

Life As I Know It said...

Steve & Barry's is a new clothing store in the Karcher Mall in Nampa. They are having a grand opening sale and everything is $8.98. People like Sarah Jessica Parker and Amanda Bynes have designed clothing lines and they sell it at this store. Even at regular price they don't sell anything over $19.99. They have men's, women's, and some kids stuff. I have to admit...I hate to shop, but I had a good time checking it out.

Anonymous said...

Steve & Barry's sounds cool ... I don't think we have one here, though!

Lorilu said...

How funny - just TODAY someone asked me if I'd heard about that store. Until then I had heard nothing about it. How did I miss that? :)

Candace Sweigart said...

Hey, I read your blog too :) I know, I've been really lame about posting lately. It's just so boring and calm after the holidays. I love checking out your blog though. Take care and have a great weekend.

love ya,
Candace