Monday, November 5, 2007

Curiosity Outweighs Fear

Last night Caleb was taking a bath and our cat found it all very fascinating. She spent the whole time walking in circles around the edge of the tub and pawing at the bubbles. I was waiting for her to fall in, but I guess her balance is better than I give her credit for.








Makenzie is learning about Indian Tribes in history and she has to make an Indian Village. She was outside collecting leaves and other things to use in her village and Caleb saw her through the window. When he asked me what she was doing I told him that she was collecting things for her project. He said he wanted to make a project too. So, I got him a bag and sent him outside to collect leaves. I told him if he collected a bunch of leaves then he could make a "project" with them. When he came back in I saw that not only had he collected the small, shriveled up leaves, but he had also picked some of the old tomatoes out of my garden! He was determined to add them to his "project". Here is what he created:

What a funny kid. The Indian Village is not yet finished, but I will post a picture of that when it is. And what kind of mother would I be if I didn't post pictures of the kids in their costumes? ;o)









1 people said:

Barry Hughes said...

Cool stuff, great costumes too!