Sunday, November 11, 2007

Short Story

Makenzie's class is learning about the Digestive System in school. One of her assignments this week was to write a short story about it. I thought I would post her story because it was so funny. I will write it exactly as she wrote it...spelling and all.

Bait In Tummy!
"Hi! I am a dead...(PLEASE don't let me say that,) bait that is about to be eaten!...and thrown down the ride called, "digestive systym of doom!" and so right about now I am going through the mouth of doom. It is breaking me down into odd shaped things called crumbs and adding saliva to me. Now I am being thrown into the esophagus of doom. What's happening now is I am being sqeezed by huge muscles and getting close to the stomach. It kind of hurts, but I'll live. The next stop is the stomach of doom. Now I am floating around and they... (muscles) are squeezing me even MORE plus adding even more assids and saliva. But...the good thing is, I will come out and be able to swim again! Well back to the ride. Now I am going into the small intestines of doom. This, is the worst of them all!! I am now being separated from myself!! They are taking my favorite part of myself too! The nutrions is what is being took! It is being separated from the waste. Now I am out and in the Large intestines of doom. What is going on this very second is the large intestines are holding the waste of me...and I am screaming like crazy now. Oh my good-ness! Thanks good-ness this ride of doom is over! Thanks for listening! Goodbye!
By: Makenzie Plumley.
(She actually signed it like this at the end of her paper.)

3 people said:

Barry Hughes said...

I just replied to the wrong post! Oh well. I love kids spelling, thanks for using it in the post.

Candace Sweigart said...

Oh that is adorable! What a precious little girl. :)

Kara said...

This is adorable, Jessica! You'll have to save it for sure. I can't believe Makenzie is so old already!