Monday, October 1, 2007

Great Weekend

This weekend was so nice! Friday was my Dad's birthday, so we had dinner at my parent's house on Friday night. After eating some yummy homemade mexican food, Scott, Kenzie and I went to clean the church. It was our weekend to clean, so we met our friends there and had it done in an hour.

Saturday my sister-in-law came over with her girls. The kids all played while we visited. When she was getting ready to leave she offered to take Kenzie and Caleb with her. They were going to see a movie and then they would spend the night at her house. Let me say...I didn't have to think long about that! What a blessing it was to have a whole night alone with Scott!

Scott & I went to church on Saturday night. After that we went to our friends (Mike & Erin) for dinner. It was nice to just visit and relax. We got home on Saturday night and HAD to watch a couple of episodes of 24!

Sunday we got to sleep in. So nice! I made a huge pot of Taco Soup and took it over to my in-laws for lunch. We just all sat around and ate and visited while the kids ran around and played.

I'm starting to see a pattern here. Lots of visiting and eating! As I am writing this I am feeling overwhelmed with how blessed I am. God has blessed me with 2 amazing families who I love SO much, and the best of friends. It makes me want to cry, and laugh all at the same time!

1 people said:

Candace Sweigart said...

Oh that is so sweet :) I am so glad that you have such a fun family! Taco soup...hmmm...I'm hungry now. Glad you had a good weekend.

C