Saturday, October 6, 2007

Argh!

We were at the store this week and Caleb found these pirate accessories. When he got home and we put it all on he looked at me and said, "Argh Ladies!". I laughed so hard! Here is a picture of my confused pirate:






On a side note...Notice the scratch on his neck. He loves our new kitten and is constantly trying to hold her when she doesn't want to be held. She finally got tired of it and let him have it. He was pretty upset for....a few minutes. I figured this would teach him to leave her alone. Not so much. Next thing I know he is crying again because he got scratched a second time. Guess that's the price you pay for loving your pets.

5 people said:

Anonymous said...

"argh ladies"...that is hilarious! That boy cracks me up!

SPARKY said...

about the mac.... you can use mac or windows operating systems. 1.83 mhz. it's either a mac G 5 or G 7 desktop. 17 in flat screen. like new, retailed at 1500.00. we'll sell it for $900.00.
let me know if you're interested.

Candace Sweigart said...

How adorable! I love it. So cute.

Alaskagirl said...

What a cute pirate!!

Candace Sweigart said...

Just stopping by to say hello...and I had to take one more look at that adorable pirate.

Hope all is well in the Plumley house! Take care and have a great rest of the week...

Love ya,
Can