Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New Hobby

Monday night I got to spend the evening with my friend, Lorene. I have been slowly getting into beading, so she had me over to show me all the "tricks of the trade". We met at Craft Warehouse where she helped me pick out all the tools I would need. After that we went to her house where I created these:






This was the first time I had worked with charms. I think I am addicted to beading now. I can't wait to make more. I keep thinking about whose birthday is coming up so I can make them one, or what outfit I have that needs a matching bracelet!


On a side note...I was taking pictures the other day and Caleb wanted to take some too. The end result was a bunch of blurry pictures of the ground and the walls. However, he did get this one and I thought it was funny so I have to share it:


7 people said:

Anonymous said...

I love those braclets. You'll have to show me how to make those. Love the pic of Caleb, too cute!!

Alaskagirl said...

I am so sad that you got to work with Lisa and I wasn't there! That is the one bad thing about living so far away. She is too fun!! Great blog by the way.

Candace Sweigart said...

Your bracelets are great! I made some once with L as well and it was a blast. :)

Candace Sweigart said...

p.s. Your son is adorable

Lorilu said...

I love that shot of him!

Anonymous said...

OMG those bracelets are sooooooo adorable! & who is that kid...how fun is he - SP

The Garcia's said...

I think you are on to something here. I love the silver and black combination. Will you be selling any pieces anytime. I'm definitely interested. Just don't tell Buck