Saturday, March 21, 2009

Not Just For Babies

Olivia loves to be snuggled. She loves to be held close to you while she sleeps. This is not convenient when I'm trying to get stuff done. After a couple of days of trying to hold her and do everything with one hand, I wondered if a baby sling might work. I have a friend who makes them, so I got one from her. It works great! I just pop her right inside and she snuggles down and goes right to sleep. I know some...if not most of you are thinking I am crazy right about now, but I don't care. She is our little baby and we spoil her. She is just another member of the family.

Here are some pics of her in her sling:







If anyone is interested in buying a sling for their baby, dog, or maybe an expecting mother...just leave me a comment and I can get you the info. She can make them in any color.

5 people said:

Kristin said...

oh Jessica! :P

TSHAA said...

That is hilarious! You crack me up!

Andrea said...

oh good you found one! Those pictures just crack me up! Too cute!

Have fun next week!

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT! your such a sweet mommy!

kitkat said...

i've seen those types of baby slings somewhere before, not sure where. anyway, would love some info on them, cost etc since I'll be expecting my 3rd here in 6 mo.