Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 3

Today we spent the day at Sea World. It was a gorgeous day and we enjoyed every minute of it. We saw the shows and touched slimy things. We rode rides and walked until we felt like our legs would fall off. We loved watching the Shamu show. It was our favorite by far. Those creatures are absolutely amazing. After leaving Sea World, we went to In N Out for a burger. We had never been there but had been told it was worth the visit. My brother has been known to fly to LA on a day off just to eat there. It was very good. From there it was back to the hotel to soak our weary bodies in the hot tub. I actually got the kids into bed early tonight (9pm). Now I'm getting ready to knock back a couple of Tylenol PM and hope for a good night sleep. (I woke up with a head cold yesterday. UGH!)

Tomorrow we will be at the San Diego Zoo...I already foresee the struggles of trying to decide which pictures to share.

























3 people said:

Carly Victoria said...

I love those penguin pictures!! I absolutely love penguins! I miss In & Out burgers!! I'm so glad to hear that you and the family are having a good time down there! There's so much to do!!

Alisha Beverly said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed Sea World! Enoy the zoo today!

Unknown said...

Sea World is my fav! I loved it there. The whale was the best! Glad you got to see it. I hope to go back again soon.