Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just Cuz

Just felt like posting some pics of our little princess, Sophie. She has been a great addition to our family. We are all in love with her...however...I think she has a greater affection for Scott. She loves us all, but she absolutely adores him.

Every morning Caleb and Sophie snuggle together in our bed while Caleb watches cartoons.


They eventually end up wrestling together on the floor.


Dachshunds love to burrow, so she can always be found sleeping in or under a blanket. After she fell asleep here, Caleb decided to get some of his "friends" to rest with her. Aren't her two little paws sticking out of the blanket just the cutest?


Here she is with her Man!




Trying to get a picture of her in one of her many sweaters, but she doesn't like to pose. When I get down to take the picture she wants to climb in my lap.

Have I mentioned how much I love this Baby?




Her first winter.


The snow covered her legs so she had to hop through it.


2 people said:

Anonymous said...

I'll admit - she's pretty cute & fun! I think I'll keep her =)

Anonymous said...

I love her and now you have a new addition cant wait for the pictures of your fat new puppie.