Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 4










































Today we went to the San Diego Zoo. That place is huge. Lots of walking up and down hill. It was pretty cool though. At the end of the day I asked Caleb what his favorite part of the zoo was and he said it was petting the goat! Of all the cool things we saw, he loved petting the goat. Silly kid. After leaving the zoo we went to Chick-Fil-A for dinner. It was another place we were told we had to go. I am a chicken lover, so it was the best! From there we stopped at Starbucks for coffee and hot chocolate, then went back to the hotel where we CrAsHeD!!!! This has been the best week. We have enjoyed it all so much. It has been so fun to watch the kids get excited about things. I love that we have had this family time together.

3 people said:

Dionna said...

We made this trip about 2 years ago and I just fell in love with the pandas. Have loved them ever since!

I've been wanting to try a Chick-Fil-A. It's on my "list." :)

Alisha Beverly said...

I've been to that zoo years and years ago, your pictures make me want to go again. How fun to see all those different animals!

Unknown said...

LOVE the pics of the zoo. I almost got confused as I thought I saw you in them (the ape)! MUAH!