Friday, October 10, 2008

Thought I Would Share

I was looking through some pictures this morning and thought I would share a few. Some of these are from the past few months, but they make me smile.


Caleb loves candy corn. His favorite is the pumpkin shaped candy corn. I walked into the living room the other day to find this on my couch. He set it all up on his own. He said his animals were hungry. Funny boy.

**********************************************************

Sophie loves her baths...as long as the water is running directly on her. This was one of her earlier baths. She is a little bigger now so she gets baths in the tub.

**********************************************************

Caleb had the stomach flu recently. I gave him a bowl to hold so he wouldn't have to run to the bathroom every time he got sick. He was throwing up so much that he kept the bowl right up against his face. Poor baby thought he wouldn't get the bowl up to his mouth in time. He actually fell asleep with it up like this.

**********************************************************

Makenzie got new glasses this week. Sorry about the poor quality of the picture. I can't believe how grown up she looks.

**********************************************************

Caleb didn't think it was fair that Makenzie got glasses and he didn't. He kept trying to tell me that he needed them to make him smarter. So we took the lenses out of Makenzie's old glasses and now he thinks he is so cool.

**********************************************************

Scott's parents came over for dinner last night. They had never played a Wii before, so it was fun to introduce them to it. This is them playing baseball.


I can't believe how fast the time is flying by. The weather has changed from warm to freezing overnight. No easing into it. I'm still working on the painting project in Caleb's room. I am painting an 8 x 4 foot baseball mural on one of his walls. It is looking pretty cool. I thought about posting a picture of what I have so far, but then I thought it would be more fun to show the finished project. I'm not sure how much longer it will be. We have only been able to work on it a couple hours at a time and not even every day. My mom is helping me. Thanks Mom!

So, there you have it. Not too exciting, but it's my life and I love it!

4 people said:

Dionna said...

Can't wait to see the mural!

kitkat said...

the wii is way too fun! we're thinking about getting it for christmas. of course we'll be adding rock band, i don't know if we'll ever leave the house.

Life As I Know It said...

Kitkat - It's crazy how grown adults can act like little children when the Wii comes on. It really is a lot of fun. I have heard that Rock Band..."Rocks"! :O)

Alisha Beverly said...

I love the picture of caleb's stuffed animals 'feeding' on the pumpkins. That is too cute!

And I love that you captured Scott's parents playing the wii. That is too funny!