Monday, October 13, 2008

I'll Give it a Shot

I was tagged by Alisha so I will do my best to come up with 6 interesting things you may not know about me. Here goes:

1. Two cups of coffee. I have to have two cups of coffee every morning. One is not enough, three is too much. And it HAS to have flavored creamer. My very fav is Coconut Creme, although I love to try all the different flavors. I think I have 5 different flavors in my fridge right now. I use a different kind with each cup.
2. I have a horrible memory. I can't remember anything. Scott will tell me something and within minutes I can't remember what he said. For this reason I live by my day planner. I write EVERYTHING in it and I look at it first thing every morning to see what I have to do. I don't know what I would do without it.

3. I love cheesecake. I think it is the best dessert ever. I love that there are so many different kinds. I usually eat the inside and leave the crust. That is why I love this stuff:
It is perfect! It taste great and it's perfect for when I just want a little taste and not a whole slice of cheesecake. It is also available it Key Lime. YUM!!

4. I could watch the cooking channel all day long. I love to cook. I just don't always do it. I love to try new recipes. I love to create my own. There is just something fulfilling about creating something delicious with a bunch of different ingredients. I would love to go to culinary school at some point in my life. We'll see.

5. I HAVE to have my toe nails painted. It doesn't matter what time of the year it is. I cannot stand to see my toe nails without polish. I keep them polished all year long.

6. I love to color. It just seems to relax me. I like to buy the coloring books from the craft stores that have geometrical designs. Like this:

I have the largest boxes of crayons and colored pencils and I keep them in my room where the kids can't get them. I will not let my kids use my crayons or pencils. I get them their own. Mine are off limits.
So, there you go. Maybe not all that interesting, but it's me. So here are the three people that I am tagging: Andrea, Nicole, and Tiesha.

7 people said:

Dionna said...

I used to love to color those geometrical things! Oh - I'll have to go and pick one of those up. What craft store do you find yours in?
And thanks for your comment on my blog. :):)

Life As I Know It said...

Dionna ~ I get mine from Michaels.

Alisha Beverly said...

I Love it! I totally would watch the food channel all day if I could. That is one of the reasons we don't have cable. And I love to color too! I think that's awesome! It just is so relaxing!

Kim said...

Fun to know... I'm an a.m. two-cupper as well :) K

Anonymous said...

I love this idea. I know a little bit of you every so often. I also love the food channel, especially Ace of cakes, and my favorite lady from the south Paula Deen. Can't get enough of these shows. Elisa

Anonymous said...

I knew you were going to tag me ;P
I'll do it tomorrow -k-

I too have to always have my toenails painted. Unpainted toenails gross me out!

SPARKY said...

you are awesome. i love to color too. it sends me into a silent mode. perfect for practicing my "being still". hey, maybe i should color while i'm meditating on god's word. i'll be sharing more of my secrets later this week. stay tuned and thanks for sharing girly