Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend

The weekend is over and it went WAY too fast. I got to spend the afternoon with my baby sister on Friday. I enjoyed that so much! She helped me get dinner ready for a party I had that night. It was fun having the girls over. Some of them I haven't had a chance to visit with in a long time, so it was nice to catch up.
Saturday was nice and slow. Got to sleep in and lounge in my pajamas longer than normal. Took Makenzie to the eye doctor Saturday afternoon. She was excited to pick out new glasses. Went from the doctor to church. Had a great service, I love our church! After church we enjoyed dinner out with friends. We had a GREAT time! Looking forward to hanging out with them again!
Sunday was my Daddy's birthday, so we spent the day at my parents' house. We had a great lunch (thanks Bug), and lots of fun playing cards. We went from there to our Home Team. LOVE our home team! So glad we are part of this group.
Looking forward to the short school week. Kids have Thursday and Friday off. I'm hoping to get the project in Caleb's room started this week. I have lots of other stuff to do, so I'm not sure how far I will get.

1 people said:

Candace Sweigart said...

visiting your site today to get my "jess fix". Hope you are doing well. :)