Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So Far...

Not a lot going on around here this week. It has been a pretty quiet, relaxing week. Scott had yesterday off so he took the opportunity to get his boat registered and get his fishing license. He took Caleb with him, so that left me free to do some things on my own.

I went to Makenzie's school and walked with her on her lunch break. They have "Trek on Tuesday" each week. They get credit for each lap walked around the track. 3 laps total a mile. We usually have time to get 3 laps in each week. It's fun to walk, but even better to have that time to chat with her. Sometimes one of her friends will walk with us. It's pretty funny to listen to their conversations. Kids are hilarious.

After we finished walking I took advantage of my time without kids and headed to Walmart to get stuff for their Easter baskets.

Last night we took the kids to Dickey's for dinner, then Scott took them both to Boondocks to play laser tag and miniature golf. They were excited about having some quality "daddy time". I went over to my parent's house and hung out with them. It was a very nice evening.

0 people said: