Monday, March 31, 2008

Home Is Where the Heart Is



I'm home and exhausted! I had a great time in Oregon, visiting with friends. I went there to celebrate my friend's 30th birthday. We had a fun, but busy week. I got to have breakfast with a bunch of girlfriends, a couple of movie/dinner nights, and we even got to go to a couple of different tea houses to have tea. This is something that I love. I love everything about tea. I love tea pots, tea cups, all the different kinds of teas there are to choose from, I love the cute little finger sandwiches, the delicious scones, but most of all...the great times I have with my friends and loved ones while having tea.
It was a fun trip and it was nice getting a break from my "mom duties". But I couldn't get off that plane fast enough last night! I was so ready to see my husband and babies.
Thanks to my fabulous man for all he did while I was gone, and to Camille for watching the kids. I know everyone had a great time. That makes it easier for me to go and enjoy myself. I love you guys!

2 people said:

Courtney said...

i'm glad you got to come visit :) i have been busy with the "aftermath" of our busy weekend. my house is SO messy! it was worth it though, to see you! love ya!

Alisha Beverly said...

I love tea parties too! Infact my sister and I threw a surprise tea party for my mom this last weekend when she visited. Its so much fun!