Thursday, February 7, 2008

Oh Yeah!

Makenzie went back to school today. The first time in 9 days. I think she was just as ready as I was. She has been working on her school work from home, so she shouldn't have too much to catch up on.


Today is my date with my Sweetie. Massage and lunch. WooHoo!!

We started Ladies Bible study at church last night and I am so excited about it. We are doing "Lord, Teach Me to Pray" by Kay Arthur. This is an area where I could use a little help. I get into such a rut with my prayer life. I love Scott and because of this I can't wait until he comes home each evening so we can talk and spend time together. I love the Lord so much more than I love Scott, so why do I have such a hard time talking and spending time with Him? It is only a 5 week study, but I am expecting to learn great things. No....I am PRAYING to learn great things.

3 people said:

Anonymous said...

You go my one and only! I love you very much and am so glad you love God so much! Can't wait to see how much stronger your relationship with Him grows as you learn how to pray!

ps. Hope you have a great time with your sweetie today....oh wait....I will be there too...woo hoo!!

fab5 said...

Hope you have a fun day w/ your sweetie! I am looking forward to a great Bible Study as well! Hopefully we can be in the same group!

Mama Lisa said...

have a great date. i am doing the study on thursday mornings and i am really excited to learn how to pray and grow closer. it was a good class today. glad to hear everyone is feeling better.