Tuesday, February 19, 2008

No Excuse Now



I love to walk. I have wanted a treadmill for the longest time. Each time we went shopping for one we ended up with a different piece of equipment because it was cheaper. I have had a stationary bicycle and an eliptical and hated them both. Yesterday I FINALLY got my treadmill! This is a picture of the one I got. I am so excited. Now I have no excuse to be out of shape. I used it this morning and it felt great!

This is the last day of a very long weekend for us. Makenzie had Friday, Monday, and today off of school. Thursday and Friday night she had a friend stay over. I thought my little girl talked alot! Put two of them together and it is crazy! They had so much fun and it was fun to see her interacting with her friend. It brought back a lot of memories of sleepovers with my best friend. Saturday night she got to go to her friends house and stay the night there. She loved that. Sunday night Scott and I got to get away alone and stay at the Grove Hotel for the night. This was a much needed time for me, as the past week has been very emotional for me. I won't bore you with details, but I could sure use some prayer right now. Satan is attacking me and he knows my weakness. Thank you to my sister-in-law, Jessica, for keeping my kiddos for the night. They had a blast playing with their cousins. My kids love to stay at her house. They always come home telling me that it is their favorite place to go because Aunt Jess lets them eat ice cream in bed! I love it!

Today I get to do laundry and clean up around the house. We have Home Team tonight. I am so excited to be a part of our Home Team. We have great people and it is so much fun. We are doing a study on marriage. We all could use a refresher when it comes to marriage. Looking forward to tonight!

7 people said:

~Brittany~ said...

hope things are ok!! need a good cry? I feel like one too!! ;)

Dionna said...

You will love your treadmill! We have had one for about a year and I'm using it now to try and get rid of all those Christmas goodies I ate. :)

Kara said...

Praying for you, Jessica.

scarlett said...

Gotta love Sister-in-laws...well the ones that aren't crazy! Hope things get better, I will keep you in my prayers. Call if you need to chat!

scarlett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Hooray for the treadmill! Hope your week is going much better. SO glad you're with us :)K

Mama Lisa said...

we'll be praying for you. you will love having a treadmill.