Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My New Find

I have always loved purses. They are right next to my love for shoes. The other day I found the coolest new thing. This is a new purse designed by a company called Miche Bag. You buy the purse in either black or brown and then they have detachable magnetic shells that you can interchange. You can change the look of your purse without having to change all the stuff in it. I bought the black purse with 2 different shells. I LOVE IT! I think they are fairly new, so as of now they only have the one size, but I'm sure they will be getting other sizes of bags soon. I do know that they are in the process of designing a line for girl purses. Can't wait to see that!

Last night our home team had a girls night out. It was so nice to visit with Heather, Kandis, Andrea, and Kim and get to know everyone just a little bit more. We had dinner together and then went to see P.S. I Love You. It was very funny. I thought it was a pretty cute movie.

Tonight is Caleb's Valentines party at Cubbies. Tomorrow is Makenzie's for her class. I love being able to go to her school and help with things like that. I am very blessed to be a stay-at-home mom. Thank you, Scott, for working hard to make sure that I can be home with our kids. I know it means a lot to you as well.

Last thought....Hasn't this weather been AWESOME?!?!?! I haven't had a problem with the snow or cold this winter, but having this warm, sunny, weather has made me itch for spring. I have enjoyed being able to go outside and walk and take the kids to the park. I heard it wasn't going to last for too much longer, so I am going to enjoy it while I can.

2 people said:

fab5 said...

I had a great time the other night! I love the purse!

Kim said...

Cute blog! Lovin' the bag - too smart. I need to go over to the shop with you, so I can see the shells. I am still busting up over the Karaoke scene in the movie! :)K