Sunday, February 24, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

This past week has been crazy busy. Here is a little of how it went:

Monday: Spent the day shopping for treadmills with Scott. Finally found the one we wanted. Then we had to fit it into our CRV, get it home, unload it (just the 2 of us), and then Scott spent the rest of the evening putting it together.

Tuesday: We had home team at the Foss's house.

Wednesday: Spent the day with my little sister, then church and Bible Study.

Thursday: I spent the day baking cookies for church on Saturday, then I had Bunko in the evening.

Friday: Married Life Live in the evening.

Saturday: Makenzie had to be at the church by 9am for Awana Games practice, then the memorial service for Bro. Bass at 10:30. Back to church at 5 for services. After church we went to Chili's with my mom, brother, and niece. Then it was home for me and Caleb while Scott and Kenzie went to the BSU basketball game with my brother and niece.

Sunday: Today we are heading to our friends to watch Nascar. There are 2 races today so it should be an exciting day. Go JIMMIE!!

This next week won't be as crazy as this past one was. I am looking forward to getting to stay home in the evenings. I love to cook and I haven't been able to do that much lately. I'm sure my family will be glad to eat something other than cereal and ramen finally.

6 people said:

sharon said...

speaking of cooking! I have been getting a lot of requests for tamales! Whatcha think???

Anonymous said...

I love ramen...just not all the time =)...& I may actually get to practice my Bas sthis week.

Kim said...

"Busy, Busy, Busy" is right! Evenings at home with family are golden.

fab5 said...

Wouldn't it just be nice to be home, and have the opportunity to enjoy one and others company? On the rare nights that we are home we are too exhausted to do anything! I wish I could just put life on slow mo every once in a while! Hope your week is less crazy!

Always around said...

Wow! you have been going! I'm not sure which I like better weeks with nothing, or the ones where you're running everyday. Probably somewhere in the middle. I'm almost done, I've just got to finish the pantry and my bathroom. Trying to decide what to do about the garage.

scarlett said...

I know what you mean. Seems like are weekends are getting booked too. It is bad when you are trying to pencil in time with each other. I has to slow down soon...right?