Monday, February 11, 2008

In Memory...

This past week we lost a friend of the family. Vicky G. Webb, 47, of Boise, died Thursday, Feb. 7, 2008, at a local hospital. Last Sunday during the music time at her church, she was singing with the worship team when she collapsed on stage. Vicky had a heart attack, went into a comatose state and ended up passing on Thursday. She will be greatly missed, but we know she is in heaven doing one of her most favorite things...singing praises to the Lord! Our prayers are with her family as they go through this hard time.


6 people said:

Candace Sweigart said...

I'm so sorry for your loss of your friend. I'll pray for the family.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jessica! Such a sad loss. We will be praying for the family.

fab5 said...

Please know the family will be in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this. But, prasie the Lord she is in Heaven. I will be praying for all of her family and friends. It is so hard to lose a loved one.

Kara said...

That is so sad! Praying here.

Carly Victoria said...

This is absolutely wonderful.. to know that people who didn't even know her, nor know me or my family, still pray for us! I thank everyone who has prayed for my family & I. Including you & Scott for posting this. It means a lot!