Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Whew!

I can't believe it is already Christmas Eve. This past week flew by in a blur. I want to thank everyone for their prayers, words of encouragement, flowers, meals, cards, and support. Our whole family has felt so much love during this time. We are so thankful to be blessed with friends like you.

Tonight we are heading to Scott's parents house for our annual Christmas Eve celebration. This year we all decided to make our gifts. I will post what I made after tonight. I can't wait to see what everyone else made.

Tomorrow is Christmas. I have such mixed emotions. Excitement, sadness, anticipation, dread, happiness, anxiety. I know these are all normal feelings. Makenzie and I have talked about how very lucky Faith is to be celebrating Jesus' birthday with HIM! She gets to sit at His feet with Peter and Paul. With Mary and Joseph. With Moses and Aaron. This Christmas she is WITH the Reason for the Season. Thank you Lord!

I hope you and your loved ones have a very blessed Christmas. Make memories, cherish each other, eat lots of food, laugh and laugh, but most of all remember the Reason we celebrate. Jesus Christ our Savior was born.

3 people said:

scarlett said...

Merry Christmas!

fab5 said...

Praying for you guys! Hope you had a blessed Christmas!

Veronica said...

Just wanted to wish you a late Merry Christmas. I miss our little food co-op. If you have any new or favorite recipes - please share!