Monday, November 3, 2008

Pics

Here are some photos from the past week:






Went to a friend's house to tie-dye Halloween shirts. We had the best time and the kids loved decorating the pumpkins on their shirts.


Saturday Scott took Makenzie on a motorcycle ride to Horseshoe Bend and back (about 70-80 miles round trip). They stopped and had breakfast and Makenzie can't wait for the next trip.


My Rock Star


Anakin (This mask creeps me out!)






This one includes my cute little niece, Tristyn.

And Scott, being Scott.
Sunday was my birthday so Scott and the kids took me to breakfast.
Over the weekend I was also able to spend time with lots of different friends. Had a craft night at Candace's. Made a cute time capsule and had fun visiting with her, Tabitha, and Andrea. Thanks Candace for the great evening!
Sunday night, after an INCREDIBLE prayer service at church, our home team had a girl's night out. I had a blast eating and laughing with all of them.
An amazing weekend that went by way too fast. I am looking forward to this next one though. Stay tuned for the details.

2 people said:

Five Star Life said...

Hey we have family in Horseshoe bend and we're there all the time. If they take that ride again, let us know, 'cause we may be there. Dave's dad lives on the river and it's so beautiful! Weekend before last was the big chilli feed @ the horseshoebend nursery. Band and food and bonfire!

Alisha Beverly said...

I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy birthday Jess!