Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Big 1-0



Today this girl is 10. I cannot believe I just said that. 10!! I remember 12 years ago praying, crying, begging for a baby. 2 years later I was holding this precious gift in my arms. She is the most amazing kid. She is sensitive, kind-hearted, loving, gentle, a peacemaker, motherly, funny, strong, bold, daring, brave, talented, creative, encouraging, sweet, spunky, and so much more. I can't put into words how full my heart is with love for this girl. We are more blessed than I could have ever imagined. So, on this day, I want to wish my daughter the most happiest of birthdays.

I LOVE YOU MAKENZIE DENAE!!!

2 people said:

Alisha Beverly said...

Happy 10th Birthday Kenzie! I hope you have a great one!

Tabitha said...

I can't believe she's 10! They grow up SO fast!!