Wednesday, July 9, 2008

No Time

Since it has been mentioned that I am not doing all that well at keeping up with my blog, (wink, wink Lynn :O) I figured I would post real quick. The thing is...I have nothing really interesting to post about. We are getting ready to leave on vacation. REALLY looking forward to that. The kids are counting the days. Every night when we put them to bed Caleb asks how many more days. He is always bummed when we tell him the number instead of saying "tomorrow". So right now my time is taken up with getting the house cleaned, laundry done, packing for 4, and of course...the important things: nail and hair appointments. I wasn't going to post this, but I HAVE to throw it in. Here is my newest adventure:
Makenzie took these pictures. Sorry they are blurry.


I just had it done today, so I'm not sold on it yet. But hey, it's just hair! All I have to do is dye it black again, so it's hard for me not to "experiment".

8 people said:

sharon said...

bug and i should do the same thing so we will still look like family! whatcha think bug?

Aleana said...

i don't look so good as a blondie....but i'm in all the same!

Anonymous said...

Well hey there blondie!!! Wao, it's very different. You almost resemble Sharon Stone. Come on practice the walk in front of the mirror. LOL Elisa

scarlett said...

WOW...you look like a rock star! Go for it... at least for summer. Why not? We moms have to live a little!

scarlett said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alisha Beverly said...

Wow! You totally don't even look the same. You have a crazy side to you, don't you?! Ha, ha!

Kim said...

Glad I caught your blog first, might not have recognized you -- fun fun! :)K

Craig W Sweigart Jr. said...

Looks great! I like it.