Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sunshine Rocks



It seems I have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. (Funny expression, but it is very true. My Aunt can tell you stories!) Every day this past week has had me out and about doing something. Not that I'm complaining. Most everything I have had to do was pretty fun. Minus the few trips to WalMart. Got to spend some time with friends we haven't had a chance to be around in a while. It was fun to catch up and watch our kids play. Took the kids to Settler's Park to play in the water. At least I thought that's what we went for. Turns out, both of my kids would rather play on the playground. Fine by me. Went to Pojos for my nieces b-day party last night. Haven't been there in a while. The kids had a blast. I have a bit of a sunburn, but I LOVE that it finally feels like summer! I'm still a bit shocked that the temp has only been in the high 80's though. Interesting.

1 people said:

Kim said...

Yes it does! How was the 101 for ya on Saturday? AHHH :)K