Monday, June 9, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Camp We Go!

This afternoon Makenzie left for a week at church camp. This is the first year she has wanted to go. So, with luggage, pillow, and snacks in tow...as well as a few butterflies, she was off! Here are a few shots I took before she left.


Loaded and ready!


Her friends Brianna and Samantha.


They travel in style!


Too cute!!!!



I can't wait to see her on Friday and hear about all the fun she had and memories she made. She took her camera, so maybe I will let her post her pictures and blog about her experience.

3 people said:

Kara said...

Wow, I can't believe how fast the time has gone and that she's old enough to go to camp. I hope she has a wonderful time.

Dionna said...

That would be fun to hear her rendition and see her pictures. Kamica went too -- hoping they aren't freezing up there today!

Always around said...

Did she pack snow pants?