Thursday, May 22, 2008

Frustrated!

**WARNING: The following is a venting session.**

I'm am so tired of people thinking they have a right to butt in to your personal business and pass judgement on how you live your life! I'm sick of people who have to have "their say" when you don't do things the way they think they should be done, or the way THEY would do them. To these people I say, "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!". If your opinion is wanted, you will be asked.

I'm sorry to be so negative, but I am struggling today. Your prayers would be appreciated.

9 people said:

Candace Sweigart said...

Thank you Jess for your comment on the Sweigartspot. I really appreciate your words of encouragement to me and your complements as well. I've always felt a very deep connection with you ever since that one retreat when we prayed together. And although I too don't know you as well as I'd like, you are so amazing and I look up to you. Thank you for reading the blog and for encouraging me today!

sharon said...

God knows the truth and we will put our trust in Him. I too am frustrated with people who seem to know the answers to everything without getting all the facts or being asked for them. But it is okay. I am okay. And you will be victorious over this. Thank you for loving me and being my prayer avacate.

Anonymous said...

You've been (and will continue to be) lifted up in prayer! Let me know if there is anything else I can do :0)

hot potato said...

it's good to vent sometimes. my prayers are with you.

Kara said...

Hugs, Jess!

Mama Lisa said...

Let it out. When someone says their opinion to you and you don't want to hear it; smile and simply say,"I didn't ask." Don't let others affect your mood. Life is too short. Hang in there and be feisty.:) You'll be in our prayers!

Always around said...

Maybe there's something in the air. Either that or an epidemic of diarrhea of the mouth! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers today.

Anonymous said...

Well there's nothing else to say from what I can read. You have a great support group and that's all you need. Love you.
Elisa

~Brittany~ said...

well i know how that feels.....especially with this whole wedding....

but someone slapped me in the face and told me that "you can tell how big a person is by what gets them down"

so just don't let it get you down and Keep smiling and stay sweet!!


((and if not....just think of the time we waxed dad's back and he screamed like a little girl. i know that always makes you smile))

:)