Thursday, May 28, 2009

End of School

I can't believe school is out already. I am looking forward to this summer and having my kids home. They really are a lot of fun to be with. Here are some pictures of Caleb's Kinder graduation.

This is his teacher, Mrs. Swift:


Hmm...I think I better keep my eye on this boy:


This is Caleb's best friend, Sydney (on the right) and her sister, Shelby. They are already arguing over which one of them gets to marry Caleb. Too cute!


Caleb and Sydney:





Cute kid:


This is a blurry picture, but he was so bored. He didn't even want to go in the first place. Boys!




This is Makenzie at her 5th grade goodbye party:


This is her with her state project display. It was for the state of Wisconsin
I can't believe this girl will be starting middle school in the fall. Where is my baby?

1 people said:

Always around said...

sum, sum, summertime!!! I am crazy with anticipation!! playmates just down the block, this is gonna be the best summer yet!