Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Random

Here are some of my random thoughts I have been having lately:

~ Why is it that when I stay up until 1 in the morning and sleep in until 9am I feel rested, but when I go to bed at 11pm and get up at 7am I feel SO tired? Both are 8 hours of sleep.

~ I wonder what Faith is doing at this very moment. My mom and I were talking about how cool it is that even in heaven she is being an Auntie. I lost a baby 7 years ago and I know they are together and having the best time.

~ Why is 70 degrees in the summer so much warmer than 70 degrees in the winter?

~ How come when you fly and are allowed 2 suitcases, but only use 1, they still make you take stuff out even if it is only 1 lb over the 50lb limit. A person can have a whole other piece of luggage that weighs 50lbs, but that 1 lb over is too much, so take something out.

~ Why can I think of so many things to blog about when I'm not at home, but when I sit down to blog, nothing comes to mind?

~ My little brother is going to be 30 on Sunday. THIRTY!!! It didn't bother me to turn 30, but watching him hit this milestone seems to be harder for me.

~ American Idol starts tonight. Woohoo! One of my favorite shows.

4 people said:

Alisha Beverly said...

All very good observations! I totally agree about the suitcase limit!

Carly Victoria said...

I, too, think about my babies a lot.. and, in a way, it's wonderful to know that my 2 babies in Heaven, have their grandmother there to hold them until I get there. It's still the hardest thing to not have all three here on Earth with me..
..and, the suitcase limit is not cool either! Doesn't make the last bit of sense!

Anonymous said...

the luggage thing is because baggage handlers don't want to lift heavy bags. I once saw an argument between a man and a ticketing agent over this very thing. One of them was yelling. the other was the ticketing agent.

It was hillarious.

SPARKY said...

that's funny. i totally think 70degrees feels warmer in the winter. i'm always surprised when it feels warm enough to wear tshirts out but then it's actually only like 65 or so....